One time registration in Kerala PSC
If you are see INELIGIBLE for that post, and you are eligible or qualify for apply that post check sure that you are updated your qualifications.
For update qualifications click "Educational qualification" tab and click "ADD" icon and then enter details and save it. After saving details click "NOTIFICATIONS" then you can submit application.
If you are applied for a post successfully, an icon see like " APPLIED"
Click here for go to Thulasi one time registration
Instructions for One time Registration
How to Register
- Log in www.keralapsc.org then click on central tab " One time Registration" then you can enter the regisration menu from this click on " New registration"
- Upload photo and signature. If your photo is big then choose "Resize Photograph/Signature" it helps to resize your photo and crop the photo with "Name and date of photo taken" Photo size 150px X 200px below 30kb
- After uploading photo upload your signature (Scanned copy with black ink) Sigh size 150px X 100px size below 30kb
- Now you can enter yourDetails in the form, ID number, Height etc. then click on next and fill contact details and mobile number/email ID SMS alert available through the mobile after this choose a username and password .
- Login Onetime registration with your user name and password to enter your profile.
- submit declarations, Education qualification etc
- For applying a post click on "Notification"
- For halltickets click on Admission tickets
If you forgot your password you can reset your password for this click on "Forgot password" below login icon
Now you can enter below form from this fill user name, date of birth, Id proof number, and access code then click on reset button. SMS will sent by PSC